How to Cook Yummy Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
Spinach and Mushroom Quiche. find vegetarian recipes for every occasion, from easy veggie lunch ideas to dinner party inspiration. choose from comforting dishes including vegetarian curries, casseroles and pasta, as well as healthy meat-free mains and salads. Spinach, mushrooms, feta, and Swiss cheeses fill this moist veggie quiche with flavor. Gently combine spinach, mushrooms, onion, and feta cheese in a separate bowl. Spread spinach-mushroom mixture in the prepared pie dish; top with half the.
I'm a big fan of savory breakfast dishes and this Spinach Mushroom and Feta Crustless Quiche might be my new favorite! A flavorful spinach and mushroom quiche makes a perfect protein packed vegetarian breakfast or lunch. A low carb crust makes it the perfect keto Today, I'm sharing this spinach and mushroom quiche which I made with vegetarians in mind. You can have Spinach and Mushroom Quiche using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach and Mushroom Quiche
- Prepare 1 packages of Mushrooms sliced.
- It’s 1 bag of of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chopped onions.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- It’s 1 pinch of Pepper.
- It’s 4 oz of Grated Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of Grated Monterey Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Pillsbury pie crust.
Bisquick® Gluten Free mix crust topped with spinach and mushroom mixture for a tasty breakfast – perfect if you love French cuisine. I served this quiche recipe at a church lunch, and I had to laugh when one guy told me how much he disliked vegetables. In a large skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in oil until tender. Add spinach and ham; cook and stir until the excess moisture is evaporated.
Spinach and Mushroom Quiche step by step
- Preheat the oven to 325.
- Sauté the onions, mushrooms, and spinach in separate pans with olive oil.
- Combine all other ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the sautéed onions, mushrooms, and spinach to the mixture of other ingredients.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust and bake for 40 minutes.
They said it was the best quiche they'd ever had. It's a quiche without the fussy crust! It's filled with sweet wild mushrooms and savory Gruyère cheese. Enjoy it for breakfast or brunch, or serve it with a light salad for lunch. Spinach & Mushroom Quiche. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.